Have you ever been searching through a closet or storage area for something you need, only to have a difficult time finding it because you can’t see anything? Many people don’t think to install lights in their closets and other storage spaces until it’s too late. Avoid searching through dark confined spaces, and use these tips to light all of the closets and storage spaces in your home.
- Not only will CFL light bulbs save money and energy, they also emit brighter light than incandescent bulbs.
- If you need a flat light fixture that will fit on the ceiling between racks of clothes or shelves full of cans, fluorescent lighting may be just what you need. We have a wide variety of fluorescent lighting fixtures from popular brand names in lighting, including Kichler, Quorum, Minka Lavery, and Forte.
- You may think installing a window in your closet is a good idea, but think again. Natural light from the sun can fade clothes over time, and you’ll also be taking up precious storage space!
- If you use organizers in your closet, you may want to think about installing battery operated lights in some of your storage compartments.
- Is your closet or storage space open and roomy? If so, think about installing a more decorative flush to ceiling fixture.
At Lighting & Locks, you’ll find light fixtures by you favorite lighting brands, such as Crystorama, Forte Lighting, Maxim Lighting, Vaxel Lighting and many more! With help from our closet and utility room lights you’ll be able to find what you need in no time!