Unlike some the lighting and décor throughout the rest of your house, you’re free to be creative and use your imagination a bit more in a children’s room. A child’s room should be full of bright colors and décor that influences their imagination. Here are some ideas for kids room lighting and décor.
- Let children choose what color to paint the walls, or what wallpaper to use. Not only will they love their space, but the color is probably one of their favorites, and it it’s good to allow children to make small decisions.
- Shutters or mini blinds are perfect for a child’s room. When they’re opened, they let it tons of light, but you can close them during nap time.
- Every little girl wants to feel like a princess, and with one of our beautiful Crystorama chandeliers she’ll feel like the queen of her very own palace!
- Boys who love science and space will adore our Solara lights. These creative space-like lights come in table lamps, or flush mount fixtures.
- Toddlers will adore our selection of Eglo lights, which includes a bug shaped pendant, pendant of a bug flying an airplane, and a kite ceiling fixture.
How will you make your child’s bedroom a creative place that widens their imagination?